The best organizational system for growth and securing the future
Challenges that we solve for you:
1. Unclear, complicated processes
2. Uncertainty due to unexplained responsibility
3. Do not identify the cause of the conflict
4. Misunderstand resistance
That’s why a dynamic, fast and results-oriented organization is the solution
The Best Dynamic Organization (BDO) is …
Systemically interactive thinking and acting
Recognizing and expanding potential
Sensitivity to disturbances and conflicts
Prioritization of responsibility
Re-inferent striving for results
Process and role descriptions reduced to the essentials
The organizational form BDO is awarded the certificate BEST DYNAMIC ORGANIZATION by Leistungskultur e. V.
Benefit from our experience.
Rolling implementation – every company is unique
We design the introduction of the Best Dynamic Organization (BDO), accompany this transformation process and ensure consistent implementation up to certification with Performance Culture Focus Coaching.
From the beginning of the implementation of the BDO, we exemplify result orientation. Together with you, we work out re-inferent in a preliminary project what should be realized by which time.
After all elements belonging to the BDO have been introduced in the implementation process, the new organization can be certified by Leistungskultur e. V. If certification is not required, sub-elements of the systemic organization BDO can also be implemented modularly.
The Best Dynamic Organization is characterized by the following features:
- Consistent result orientation (re-inference)
- Instead of lengthy problem discussions, innovative solution search
- Highest possible adjustment mobility
- Speed, safety, lightness in the foreground
- Process descriptions reduced to key points that everyone understands
- Transparency of processes and role responsibility
- Leadership responsibility: Making guided people successful and letting them be
- Responsibility for action: Results, goals and tasks with consistent action
- Early recognition and elimination of disturbances (culture, processes, relationships)
- Differentiation of problems and conflicts in order to solve conflicts effectively
- Clearly defined values with a high degree of memory are bindingly lived
- Full exploitation of potential