What are you interested in?
PCF Coaching Training
Coaching has long since arrived in the field of employee management and personnel development. It is a particularly effective and now proven instrument that has established itself in the market. Numerous training addresses on the subject of coaching can also be found. Choosing the right provider is not an easy decision. In recent years, the demand of specialists and executives as well as HR managers and personnel developers for qualified coaches has increased enormously. Not all providers keep their promises.
If you want to become a successful coach, you should pay attention to a few points when looking for a training provider in order not to make the wrong choice:
1. Is professionalism offered all around?
Yes, we offer professionalism at the highest level. Our quality standards are convincing. Long-standing experienced coaches of various academic trainings and university professors with many years of experience are your supervisors during the training under the coordination of Prof. (AM) Dr. Wolfang Saaman. Wolfgang Saaman is an entrepreneur, author, management diagnostician and coach since coaching has existed in Germany. At the same time, he is the founder of the value-based performance culture and various procedures derived from it. He is also personally available to answer any questions you may have throughout your training. This is possible because we are not a mass enterprise and do not aspire to one.
2. How forward-looking is the training?
The training qualifies you to become a certified PCF coach (Performance Culture Focus). The foundations for this have been laid by Wolfgang Saaman and are provided by the association “Leistungskultur e. V.”
promoted and constantly developed. The association also certifies your certificate. As a PCF coach, you clearly set yourself different from other coaches. With the Performance Culture Focus, you offer your clients today what will be irreplaceable tomorrow. Not only in everyday professional life, but also in the private sphere of life, because both are closely related.
“Performance culture” is understood to mean the state in an organization (company, institute, authority, association) in which performance is the purpose for maintaining existence and culture is the breeding ground for the fulfillment of purpose. This is of fundamental importance for all organizations and is not disputed by the HR managers responsible there as well as managers. In reality, however, many companies are still far from this state. For a consistently lived performance culture, declarations of intent are not enough. Even if they are anchored in a target image or mission statement. One can only speak of a value-based performance culture if it is consistently lived from the top to the base. This is hardly achievable without appropriate coaching. And this is exactly where the added value of PCF coaching comes in, for which you will be qualified with the training.
In the context of performance culture, “value-based” means that at least the appreciation of the human being as a top performer in an organization must be the focus, and even more, must be tangible for those affected. The fact that companies can only exist in international competition with top performance is not a new finding. This requires the performance motivation of every person in the company. Not only those of those responsible for management. Only when people experience the surrounding culture within the organization as trouble-free and motivating, they intuitively give their best. Giving their best – most people do this automatically in the exercise of their hobbies. It goes without saying that the performance motivation of the people involved in an organization pays off in a performance-enhancing way. However, the values of a performance culture also include a commitment to professionalism, responsibility, commitment and entrepreneurial aspirations. You will learn all this and more in your training as a PCF coach. This gives you an advantage over a coach without this specific know-how.
3. What is special about the training?
The special feature of the training is a modular and practical training that could not be more contemporary. You determine your own learning times. There is no training company that binds you on schedule. You do not have to invest additionally in travel costs and lose little usable travel time. You will enjoy a full online education with your personal login for a platform with all materials and an upload option for the edited exercises. In addition, you will be personally accompanied in your learning process. Online. Our office is available from Monday to Friday between 09.00 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. Supervisors are also there for you outside these hours if you make an appointment in advance.
4. Are state-of-the-art methods of learning support offered?
Yes, you will experience state-of-the-art methods to support your learning success. Each of a total of 10 teaching modules consists of the following components:
- Compact script
- Instructional video
- Practical exercises
- Self-analysis based on the FAI (Freiburg Agility Inventory 2.0) and the SPA (Self-Control and Personality Analysis)
In addition, an online connection to a supervisor is ensured.
5. Does the training conclude with an exam, do you become a certified coach?
The training concludes with a modular examination. Here, too, you will be offered the greatest possible flexibility. There is no fixed examination date on which all participants have to appear at any location. If you have completed the first teaching module and feel fit for the exam, the exam for this teaching module will be arranged individually with you. The examination time is a maximum of 20 minutes. This is how you proceed with all other teaching modules. You determine the sequence of processing yourself. If you fail one of these ten partial exams, you can retake the exam for a small fee of 100,– euros. If you do not pass this exam either, nothing stands in the way of a new repetition. However, you can also first be tested with the material of another teaching module. On the one hand, we make sure that the PCF coaches tested and certified by us are highly professional in the market. On the other hand, we do everything in our power to ensure that you get through the ten exams safely and at the end receive the certificate of a certified PCF coach from the association “Leistungskultur e. V.”.
6. Who certifies the training institute or a neutral body disconnected from it?
In part, the question is who is certified already answered. At this point, we would like to explain why training and certification are strictly separated. The training is carried out by audited partner companies with teaching qualification of the association. The association does not pursue any economic interests. It is neutral and objective. It also does not charge a certification fee. Due to the statutes, the board, committees and members of the association “Leistungskultur e. V.” have an interest in maintaining and expanding the ideas around the value-based performance culture founded by Wolfgang Saaman and the associated certifications of individuals (PCF-Coach, PCF-Transformer) and organizations (performance culture*, performance culture**, performance culture***, Best Dynamic Organization). As a certified PCF coach, you will become a member of the association for two years. After that, you can decide to remain a member or to leave the association. You will not suffer any disadvantages as a result of a possible withdrawal.
7. How is the teaching material structured?
The ten teaching modules are subdivided according to the following subject areas
- Leadership competence
- Mediative competence
- Methodological competence
- Personality competence
- Basic psychological knowledge
- Self-control competence
- Social skills
- Basic economic knowledge
Each teaching module comprises between 10 and 15 DIN A 4 pages and, depending on your learning speed and your time investment, must be processed within one month, including the exercises contained therein. However, there are no specifications as to the time in which a teaching module must be worked on. The subject matter does not require any special previous knowledge of the individual topics. Anyone who has already taken certain topics during their studies or otherwise learned will probably not have to deal with this teaching module so intensively. In the exam, only the material from the teaching module is queried.
These ten teaching modules require a certain basic knowledge or experience with coaching or as a consultant. Anyone who starts at the very beginning, i.e. enters the field of coaching or consulting anew, receives an orientation from us, where he can acquire the basic knowledge about order clarification, legal questions of offer and order design and other basics.
8. Do the specified training costs include all services or are there hidden ancillary costs?
The stated training costs include all services. There are no hidden utilities. These include the components listed in answer to question 4 as well as the examination fee to be paid to the contractual partner carrying out the training. A certification fee of the association “Leistungskultur e. V.” is omitted. It is included in the two-year membership of the association, which can be terminated at the end of the second year.
9. Is it possible to test the quality of training?
Yes, you can test the training on the basis of a single teaching module. In addition, you get an insight into an excerpt of one of the ten teaching modules and a sample of the corresponding instructional video.
10. How much does the training cost in total and is there a possibility to reduce the cost of training?
A total of 4,900,–.900 euros plus 19% are spent on training to become a certified PCF coach. VAT to invest. This means that all the services described above are compensated. As a certified PCF coach you become a member of the association Leistungskultur e. V. For the first two years, the membership fee for the association is included in the training costs. At the end of the two years, membership can be awarded for a membership fee of 50 Euro/month plus 19% total. VAT can be extended or terminated by one year at a time.
Anyone who registers for training by 31.12.2021 pays only 4,500 euros instead of 4,900,– euros plus 19% total. Vat.
If you do not pass one or more (out of a total of ten) individual examinations, you can repeat them as often as you like. For each repetition, a fee of 100,– euros plus 19% per failed individual examination will be charged. VAT.
11. Who can register for the training?
The training is suitable for already active external or internal coaches, consultants, trainers who want to expand their professionalism or get to know a method that gives them an exclusive status. The training is also suitable for managers, HR managers or other specialists.
For beginners, the training is suitable if they can prove a completed degree (or equivalent training) and two years of professional experience.
5 reasons for the very special coaching training
1. Coaching goes hybrid. With Performance Culture Focus Coaching (PCF Coaching) you gain valuable knowledge for high-quality coaching. Online or in direct contact.
2. With PCF-Coaching you become a certified coach. You are qualified and entitled to work in-house and externally according to the recognized PCF method.
3. The PCF method also qualifies you in your management responsibility. Expand your knowledge precisely, also for a planned company certification (Best Dynamic Organization).
4. You expand your personality competence, sensitivity, self-control competence and seven other competences.
5. The entry and implementation of the training is flexibly possible. Decide for yourself when and how long the training takes.
Our coaching concept
Performance culture is the mental raw material of the future, which brings benefits to employees, leaders and the company alike. Corporate and management culture designed as a breeding ground for performance, processes and individual actions are result-oriented, and the path to success is hardly safer.
PCF coaching is the solution for effective and efficient adaptability in an ever-changing world. In addition, coaching has never been easier to book, more compact, more customizable, more comfortable:
- Digital sessions of 90 minutes each
- Needs-based selection among various top coaches
- Success measurement via check-in and check-out
Coaching cannot be more economical and effective.
With our experts, behavioural changes and the desired learning transfer succeed right away. Because we have the right coach for every client and almost every topic. Whether leaders with extensive personnel responsibility or in a new position, high potentials as managers of tomorrow, employees at the stages of change. PCF coaching is the ideal contribution to competence and personality development.
Each session begins with thinking about results in relation to this date. It ends with implementation thinking until the next appointment. And it runs along the question: How does the coachee get to his goal achievement safest and fastest?
PCF coaching is described by users (coachees) as “atmospherically pleasant, in terms of effort, but not comfortable”. We are your partner for strategically topic-centered and/or personality-centered coaching. Location-independent. Scientifically up-to-date, closely linked to practice. Our experts come to you digitally. Each of them is a master of transformation. The direction is determined by the coachee.
We, the SAAMAN SOLUTION, are your competent partner for the professional development or further development of tailor-made personnel development concepts.
You want to …
… Establish sustainable leadership and employee development programs?
… Calibrate existing programs?
… optimal adaptation to changing challenges in your company?
Our understanding of leadership
- The orientation towards leadership models or trends does not yet make good leadership work. On the contrary. People are far too individual for rigid leadership rules. Some employees are looking for orientation, others the way to freedom, each a boss with a pronounced Ability to Sensitivity.
- The harder the times become, the softer leadership relationships must be designed; in concrete terms, this means that nothing is more effective than adapting to the management needs of the employee and leading the employee as he needs it in order to achieve top or even top performance.
- Employees do not need to be picked up, they expect to be addressed. It is also not enough to involve employees. If you want to lead, you have to have employees see, hear and comprehend learn. Closely related to this are mindfulness, appreciation, recognition of potential, control of motivation.
- Nothing is more efficient than Leadership from results thinking here to design: Does the employee want to be guided by responsibility, by goal or by task? Wanting to mix this together creates a time-consuming, inefficient uncertainty.
- Leadership is the Coordination of ego worlds,especially the leadership of teams. Emotions, tensions, conflicts are realities that can be overlooked, but are indispensable.
- The leadership includes the Ability to change perspective. If you want to lead, you have to perceive performance obstacles, fears, blockages and longings and learn to deal with them.
- We live in a time of increasing Digitalization. Straight therefore it comes up more than ever analog guiding at. Because nature also works analogously.
Would you like to establish future-proof leadership and employee development programs in your company or calibrate existing programs and optimally adapt them to changing challenges in your company? We, the SAAMAN SOLUTION, are your competent partner for the professional development or further development of tailor-made personnel development concepts.
We design and implement development programs for all management levels and for special target groups of your company. Our certified trainers and coaches combine state-of-the-art interactive learning formats with the experience of more than 10 years of leadership and training practice in a wide variety of industries.
Our aim is to tailor competence development to the specific potentials and learning objectives of the participants. Managers and employees learn to use their potential expansion in the sense of a performance-bearing corporate culture.
We attach particular importance to the practicality of our learning formats and promote the transfer into everyday working life in order to achieve sustainable and measurable performance optimizations for your company.
Our product portfolio
- Tailor-made learning concepts that optimally relate to the management and employee requirements in your company
- Optional individual competence check of the participants (initial diagnostics)
- Promotion of learning agility, learning motivation and learning ability of the participants through modern and varied learning formats
- Creation of self-reflection possibilities and development of success-critical competencies such as thinking mobility and social sensitivity
- Securing the practical transfer through case studies, interactive exercises and transfer planning
- Reflected personality development of employees and managers that has a lasting positive impact on your corporate culture
Example Project Conflict Management
- 2-day seminar
- 12 participants
- Location flexible within D-A-CH or as an online seminar
- Main topics: Recognizing one’s own conflict patterns, conflict prevention, complaint management, conducting conflict discussions
- Methodology: individual exercise, group exercise, feedback round, presentations, role play, plenary discussion, collegial case counseling, video feedback
- Transfer: Output of a workbook in which exercises are processed and transfer plans for everyday work are developed. In addition, the workbook contains all the contents of the training and can therefore be looked up at any time.
We do not offer standardized seminars, but develop a unique piece for each customer, which is why this summary should only give you a possible rough framework. For detailed insights into a possible workbook or a specific timeline, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.